Saturday, July 17, 2010

Packing for Croatia


Dad, Mom, Caroline, and I are going to Croatia tomorrow morning and I couldn't be more excited. It will be a full full full week of catching up on some much needed reading and sun by the ocean. It's a hard life I lead. I can't wait for tomorrow, but now I am once again faced with more packing. My philosophy with packing is always to keep it light, I hate overpacking, it's such a waste. You'll never be completely prepared for any occasion, so why even bother packing the galoshes when you know that will insure there absolutely won't be any rain. The one thing that is definitely going to make the cut for this trip is my new favorite dress from none other than the Gap. It looks with everything, and won't wrinkle in my weekend bag. Just effortless. I think I am in love.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment